- 7am – Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.
- Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
- 11am – Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
- 1pm – Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
- 1pm – Drive to Naivasha Marina camp for Lunch (at own expense)
- 2pm – Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
- 4pm – End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi.
- Arrive by 6pm
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Entrance to the hells gate National Park
- Bicycle renting charge
- Private Hells gate guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional Boat ride on Lake Naivasha(25 USD)
From March to June
Park Fees Are Low
- USD 140 for 1 person
- USD 90 per person for 2 to 6 people
- USD 70 per person from 7 people
From July to February
Park Fees Are High
- USD 145 for 1 person
- USD 100 per person for 2 to 6 people
- USD 80 per person from 7 people