This safari takes you to the Masai Mara, Kenya’s finest and most outstanding wildlife sanctuary where gentle rolling grassland ensures animals are never out of sight.
Overnight private safari to Maasai Mara
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Start by an early pick up from your residence or hotel within Nairobi and start the drive to Maasai mara with a stop over at the Great Rift Valley view point to see the effects of volcanic activities which happened many years ago.
Upon arrival to Masaai Mara game reserve on the outskirts you will see vast vegetation and also spot some animals like the zebra, giraffe, topi and Thompson gazelle among many others. After one-hour drive you will arrive at the lodge and the staff will brief you about your stay. Lunch will be served at the lodge and later do the evening game drives after which you can settle in for dinner and then sleep.
Dinner and Overnight at AA Lodge/Simba oryx nature camp/Olmoran Tented Camp
Simba Oryx Nature Camp:http://simba-oryx.ch/151/Simba_Oryx/Home.html?&wslanguage=en
Olmoran Tented Camp:http://www.olmorantentedcamp.com/
Day 2: Maasai Mara Nairobi
Early morning game drive as you capture the sun rise on the horizon, late breakfast and then departure back to Nairobi. Your tour ends with a drop off at your residence or hotel. Your tour will be completed at the end of Day 2.
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof for eazy game viewing and photography
- Park entrances
- Accommodation in a lodge/Camps
- Our Assistance at any point.
- Bottled water.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Tips (optional).
- Drinks and beverages
OPTION 1: STAYING AT OLMORAN TENTED CAMP
- USD 420 per person sharing for 2 people
- USD 375 per person sharing for 3 people
- USD 350 per person sharing for 4-5 people
- USD 335 per person for 6-7 people
OPTION 2: STAYING AT SIMBA ORYX NATURE CAMP
- USD 455 per person sharing for 2 people
- USD 410 per person sharing for 3 people
- USD 385 per person sharing for 4-5 people
- USD 370 per person for 6-7 people