Go for a game viewing to the park closest to the city then Get into close contact with the Giraffes, feed them . Learn more about the endangered species and their adaptive behaviors See the baby elephants and even touch them. Get to hear how they were rescued and the names they have been given.
After a pick up at 6:00am from your hotel/airport, Begin your tour to Nairobi National park through the main gate for a 3 hour game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible. Spot the rhinos and lions getting ready for the morning.
Then head to the elephant orphanage which is only open for a short period each day from 11:00 am to 12:00. Here you will learn more about the baby elephants and what led them to be orphans. You will get more information on raising them and the efforts being made to re-introduce them back to the wilderness.
After this, you will have about an hour for lunch (own expense),Then proceed to giraffe center. Here you see the magnificent creatures and learn why they are endangered. You will also learn their behaviors, traits and more conservation education. To cap the visit, you get the chance to feed them.
Get dropped back to your hotel which marks the end of the tour.
- Entrance fees for Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, Giraffe Center.
- Newly Imposed Nairobi National park Conservation Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by proper Safari vehicle with pop up roof top for easy viewing of animals.
- Alcoholic Drinks and beverages
Cost: From July to February(High Season)
- USD 250 for one person
- USD 180 per person for 2 to 8 to people
- USD 145 per person from 9 to people
Cost: From March to June(Low Season)
- USD 240 for one person
- USD 170 per person for 2 to 8 people
- USD 125 per person for 9 people