Experience the beauty of Amboseli National Park in this overnight safari.
Day 1: Nairobi -Amboseli National Park
0730hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel / residence or Nairobi airport.
Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa road
The morning drive is via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.
Arrive at the Amboseli national park in time for lunch. Take a midday rest and later venture into the park for the scheduled afternoon game viewing drive.We shall be in search of elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many others
The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding country side, It is the tallest in Africa and highest free standing mountain in the world.
Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow – capped peak shall dominate the background while we marvel at the wildlife and scenery.
Day 2: Amboseli –Nairobi
Early pre-breakfast game viewing drive in search of the predators and grazers.
Arrive Nairobi during the late afternoon.
Drop off at Nairobi airport / Nairobi hotel or residence
- Accommodation in Amboseli.
- All meals as per itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- All Transport in a van with a pop up roof for easy game viewing and photpgraphy.
- Our assistance at any point.
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel in Nairobi.
- Bottled water.
- Drinks and beverages.
NOTE: This is a private safari .
OPTION 1: March to June
- USD 685 for 1 person
- USD 435 per person sharing for 2 people
- USD 395 per person sharing for 3 people
- USD 370 per personsharing for 4-5 people
- USD 360 per person sharing for 6-7 people
OPTION 2: July to February
- USD 695 for 1 person
- USD 445 per person sharing for 2 people
- USD 400 per person sharing for 3 people
- USD 380 per personsharing for 4-5 people
- USD 370 per person sharing for 6-7 people